I am eBay crazy



These are my two new watches, I also bought an iBook and a wireless mouse...Its crazy. You know, I was so pissed off at these guys last month, Iwasn't going to spend any money there or ever use it, I even sent an email to the president, who replied...or his assistant replied. The instructions they gave were much better, clearer, and accurate. So now, I have 4 purchase on eBay, and I am even thinking about selling some shit too. I may need eBay anonymous ...I bet there is one too. I have saved quite a bit of money too, especially on the watch and the mouse, so its all gooch.

Most of my purcahses were in Canada, but the one watch came from Germany...crazy man crazy...
So no contraversy to cover today, at somepoint in the future I will need to get into, Emery and his rebound issues, bad drivers, and people who believe animals are human...that one will set off some fireworks ..... lol.

Go Sens Go




Comments

jackp said…
dude...that first watch is trippy man...

i take it you were pissed off at ebay???
whyioughtta said…
cool watches. and i know your human/animal comment was aimed at me, and i don't care cuz chico is a human too, dammit, and he's my baby and i love him.

emery and rebounds, now that's frustrating. but who cares because they shut down the lightning. and bad drivers, well, that's the nature of the town we live in. drivers here have a bad case of 'i'm-the-center-of-the-universe-itis'. worst drivers in Canada. there, more controversy for ya...

but just when you thought the driving here couldn't get any worse, God created a young gentleman named hayami...and the badness became ...almost...an art form. 'goddam ash! i flicked you outside! what the hell are you doing in my back seat burning my new leather jacket?!' all this while running fingers through the front of his hair and driving over assorted road signs...
superchop said…
Ok first of all that was not pointed at you, you may think of chico as a person but you still treat him as a dog. his name is Chico not Mr boots or something like that.

I think the rebound issue is going to get worse as the teams get better. So we'll have to see how it goes.

And we are in agreement regarding Toshio, ask him about a golf cart incident in palm springs...he's lucky to be alive....lol, actually there was another incident with the van, where I almost kissed the ground when we actually arrived....I was laughing but it was that kind of laugh where you think theres nothing you can do , and your life is over.

Popular Posts