I speak now

Its late and the Neo Citron has not kicked in...I can hardly wait for that heavy sleep, I think I want it too much. The day just keeps rolling around in my head, there doesn't seem to be time for anything, except for the shit everybody else wants from me...lol, my life is so complicated how do I do it..... you know its funny because I actually feel that way, sometimes. But I try to remember some people have to worry about more than themselves (kids, dogs, wives, orchards, chickens) and I feel ashamed...no I don't .....but maybe I should....there isn't time though, so... In the mean time Bobby has treated us to some spicy deli meats, provolone and baguette. I love it! I 've got some Kelly Jo Phelps playing in the back ground, and it just keeps getting later.

Comments

jackp said…
ahhhh...the andrew diary has started...wonderful...keep it flowing dude...

BTW...nice pics man...

perhaps i can steal one for an album cover some day???
superchop said…
Dude I would be honoured if you would use one of my pics for an album ..........the oly charge would be to let me get on the kit and jam with you guys from time to time.
jackp said…
yeah...the jams....i dig the jams...

i'm thinking next time i'll add a few more mics ...try some shit out...

only thing is...if we're super loaded...and something happens to my gear....not so much fun!

jackp
jackp said…
actually listening to our last session on the old ipod...good stuff there...some nice heavy shit..
superchop said…
My voice in the recording is really flat, we need some head phones or monitor so I can hear my self....and thats my excuse and I am sticking to it
jackp said…
dude ... i got headphones... but you're talking recording an album...!!!

which is cool...time is the enemy...i wanna be the drummer...like charlie watts.....you can be mick jagger...rob can be keith richards....jarhead can billy bill wyman...pete can play saxophone...and shannon can be bete midler...and other people...peops..t...n ...etc... like:
Rolling Stones

Popular Posts