Ever noticed...

There's a seam we all have at one time or another, it runs on down until it hits the ground, on the way it changes, the inside gets turned out, With you, I noticed its just one more damn thing that I want.

I wonder how much we need, how much we need to be, cause it seems time is running away from me. The seam is turning , do I watch it roll over, does it mean anything, and is it you that is making this happen, or me.

Do we wait, do we change, what it means to be, is what they want from me, the seam to stay where nothing ever changes or have we made this path so deep we just cant see.

*ramblings of a tired sick guy that felt inspired by talent

Comments

jackp said…
are u hitting on me?

just kidding dude...

keep it flowin'...

:)!!!!!!
jackp said…
what...are u a one poem pony?

more???

Popular Posts