bring me the music

Comments

jackp said…
dude! you're freaking me out with the new template....i dig...i dig...

good game tonite...nice chopper goal(s)....

poor rob...we shut him down...

i had that bastard on the break away...totally....got stuck in the slush!!! uggghhH!!!

yeahl...listening to some shannon stuff....new songs on the hardrive...so good....gotta get it out there...


later yellow shirt!

luv
jackp
superchop said…
yo dude..I tried to comment in your blog...now I can't...I thought they fixed that, may have to go anony. Ya I had fun last night...I always do actually. ITs a good skate, I need to do some skating drills...may go out with Patty this friday and work on some stuff (he is teaching some team and I may come out just to skate a bit.

So ya you got robbed by the crappy ice conditions, he was completely beat...you turned him inside out!
jackp said…
ehehe...breakaways...

i'm 1 for 3. Looking forward to the next one!

i enjoyed your spin around goal...you shot quick...it was pure speed.

dude....what's up with Friday...i'd like to tap into that! i'd like to play more than once a week

jackp
Bobbysan said…
i hate the ice at St. Laurent...I need the hard, cold ice! Jacko, you whizzed by me and then cut through the defense...crazy - like Larry Robinson. I found it difficult playing with yellow socks. I kept having to cover when our D pinched in on the cycle so I never was in the play!
jackp said…
yeah...i hear you. positioning and communication. i found sean was a little alone up front...so i pinched in a few times. then he was behind me on D...it was a little confusing.

i just like to skate hard, go to the net, shoot...you know....get up there!

hehe....i was just teasing dude...

anyways...next week should be good
jackp
jackp said…
why can't i find the sens game tonite?

is says 'NHL center ice'

arrgggg

Popular Posts