Sandbanks baby....

The tunes were hot that night....red hot. Well the sand banks camping weekend was glorious. I showed up with a pillow and a sleeping bag, and a lot of booze. I was given shelter, fed , and loved (not naked love , the careing love), sure I gathered some kindling, I also washed a bowl, thats it! The rest of the time was spent drinking eating, singing and sleeping....it was glorious....glorious! I shall return to the sandbanks camping weekend...I love it. yeaaah TOAST.

I dont want to complain, but there was no coffee, I did find some so it all worked out.

Thanks go out to the ladies from first ave.

Comments

jackp said…
uhhh....more please...sounds like a hippy dream
superchop said…
it was a hippy dream!!! I love it, I slept in a tent with 3 women, so it smelled great in there (really) and they just took care of me, I imagined that this is how a relationship with women actually goes. you know with the careing and wanting for you to be comfortable, I've never really had that. So it was a bit of an eye opener. Most women I have dated have been more interested in themselves or their things, than in me and my happiness, it was quite a feeling. Now all you bra burners relax, its a two way street , I am not saying women should always look after their guy, I am saying its a two way street and sometimes both sides need cater to the others comfort.
superchop said…
what do you think of the pic? jeff had a head lamp on that had a red light, it worked out great, i love it. btw, he got engaged 2 nights ago, so congratts to him!
jackp said…
yeah..cool man...is that jeff the golfer???
jackp said…
chop...do i have to set you up?
superchop said…
So yes it is jeff the golfer and set me up with what...or who...

Also are you going to Bluesfest?
jackp said…
sure..in theory...alot of shit goin' on now though..kinda busy...but i would like to..

Popular Posts