Let the sun shine in...

People of the earth...as our cold world turns warm, the gods of golf return. I am so ready for a full season of golf. My goal..besides world peace, or domination whichever comes first....is to consistently shoot below 90. I will focus on my short game. As I think back to last year, its the area where I gave up quite a few strokes every round , good or bad. I am wrtiting this goal down in hopes it will inspire me to focus and work on this weak part of my game...there are a lot of weak parts this is just one of the weakest.

Stayed tuned for golf score updates, and nice photos as I try to use the other side of my brain.

Comments

jackp said…
my short game is my 'strength'...perhaps we should combine our games!
jackp said…
you could practice chips, flop shots and stuff right outside your house in that field!

Popular Posts